Would you like to stop feeling stuck in your relationship? Do you feel like you can’t do anything right? Do you feel like your partner just doesn’t care?
Spectrum Recovery Solutions will be holding a Hold Me Tight workshop for couples March 18 and 19th.
The Hold Me Tight workshop for couples will help you and your partner:
· Affirm strengths in your relationship
· Address negative interaction patterns
· Understand more clearly each other’s emotions
· Recognize underlying reasons for complex
· Learn strategies to repair and forgive
· Enhance emotional and physical closeness you will improve your communication
· Become more accessible, responsive, and emotionally engaged with each other
This workshop is led by the expert therapists at Spectrum Recovery Solutions who have advanced training in Emotional Focus Couples Therapy. They bring loving attachment theory and emotional focused therapy to couples through the Hold Me Tight workshop. This couples workshop is a practical, safe, supportive, and positive experience for couples.
Dates: March 18-19
Time: 9am to 6pm
For more information or to reserve your spot today, call Spectrum Recovery Solutions at (239) 595-3022